The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What does Liebster mean? Liebster is a German word meaning dearest.
Here are the rules for receiving:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagged set for you plus create 11 questions for people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 5 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My eleven things:
1. I was born in Hastings, New Zealand, a gorgeous wee town on the East Coast, most famous for their amazing fruit and sunny climate!
2. I am chocolate mad! If only we could just survive on this food group ;p.
3. I am the Mama of one beautiful preemie boy - he's three now and you'd never guess the rough start we had.
4. I love les mills aerobics programmes, they are very addictive!
5. I am a food channel junkie, thank goodness we don't have SkyTV or I'd never get anything done!
6. I taught myself to crochet, and love it!
7. I cooked my first roast at age 11, with the help of my wonderful mum, who was out the window gardening whilst giving me instructions and answering my multitude of questions!
8. I am one of 3 daughters, and I love my sisters very much!
9. I put on makeup when I feel poorly to make myself feel better.
10. I still co-sleep with my boy from time to time, and I adore waking up to sleepy cuddles.
11. I am awaiting stomach surgery at the moment, can't wait until its done!!
My questions I was tagged for:
1. Do you online shop? And if you do, what is your favorite site to buy from? All the time! Mostly trademe but other than that it would be www.beautybliss.co.nz
2. Who is your favorite author? Jodi Picoult
3. School us with a great quote. There are no strangers here, only friends you have never met.
4. Tell us about your blogging style. Relaxed, friendly. I write a lifestyle blog for lack of a better description.
5. What are the last 5 books you have read and enjoyed? Belle, the storyteller, secrets, sorted!, rushing woman syndrome.
6. Are you a dog or a cat person? Cat
7. Describe your high school uniform in depth? A pleated red and navy tartan skirt, white long sleeved shirt, red tie, navy v-necked jersey, navy blazer, worn with navy tights and black shoes.
8. How many hours a week would you spend on Facebook? Far too many! Probably about 15?
9. Where is the best place you've ever visited? Grand canyon!
10. Summer or Winter? Summer!
11. How do you feel about my nomination of you for this? Very honored, you've put a smile on my face Ms Kate, thank you!
My 5 nominees:
1. Hello Petal
2. Creating childhood memories
3. Emerson-j handmade
4. Life of Sheta
5. Pie and Bear
And now my questions for you!
1. Tea or coffee?
2. How do you spend your quiet time?
3. If you could go anywhere in this world, where would it be?
4. What is your vice?
5. What did you write about the first time you blogged?
6. What is your preference, dressed up or casual?
7. If you could have 5 people come to a dinner party at your house, who would they be?
8. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
9. Who was your childhood crush!
10. Describe your best breakfast.
11. How do you feel about my nomination of you for this?
I hope to be seeing you all again very soon.