Sunday, June 26, 2011

Well hello again :)

It seems I have had another blogging holiday, but I didn't mean to be gone this long. It has bee a grueling couple of months, and while things are still difficult at times, we seem to be coming out of the fog.


I have found my love for sewing again, and after a weekend in front of it - I confess I feel much more contented. Soooo, roll on more sewing!


Pinterest! If you haven't discovered the miracle of this wonderful site, I suggest you go exploring pronto! Oh my goodness, it is all to beautiful and addictive - I must confess I spend a great deal of my time delving into all manner of inspiration.


My wee baby turned into a toddler overnight, and now walks EVERYWHERE. His Daddy even took him for a big walk around the block two nights ago - and he walked the whole way! Proud Mama moment!



I hope all is well in your world as well xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment