Sunday, December 12, 2010

Everything was going so well...

Lets just say that the sh*t hit the proverbial fan! My husband's uncle passed away, then I ended up in hospital with my son with a rather nasty dose of rotavirus (him not me), then the one night I had away from the hospital with my husband stepping in I got rudely awoken by an early morning phone call informing me that he had come down with the bug too and had to get off the ward ASAP!!! Faaaarrrrkkk!! I was coping with all of that, when my Dad decided to add his two cents to the equation, and fireworks resulted. Much crying and feeling fragile, when my sisters decided to jump on board. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to Christmas NOT!!

But all is not lost - I have been sewing up a storm and getting some well earned therapy through creative means. That has helped a lot. Ahhh sewing, how I have missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment