Wednesday, January 26, 2011

busy busy

My new addiction (well, not that new to those who have known me for a while) - sewing! I have recently purchased off Trademe a wonderful sewing cabinet, solid pine, for a very reasonable price. I get to go and pick it up on Friday - I'm so excited!! Tomorrow night might be interesting  - adult version of the night before Christmas!

I can't wait to get it home and set up my little corner of paradise and get going on some more gorgeousness.

My recent sewing attempts have been thwarted by my now, very mobile little boy. He is either chewing on the power cords, or sitting on the pedal in attempt to *help*. He is my sewing sidekick - his favourite toy is my tape measure, and he adores scraps! However, it will be nice to have a place that I can close off to him if I so choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment