Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bonsoir, hello and nice to see you again!

Ok, so I'd got a bit over the appearance of my blog (hence the very late night!). And being the highly visual creature that I am, I have now reworked my blog to look much more appealing to be written on.


Much has happened since I last checked in. Monkey is now walking AND running everywhere. He is such a delight to so many people. We had the time of our lives at Kmart this morning when Ouma suggested toy shopping for Monkey and Miss S who is soon to join us from South Africa.


I'm looking forward to seeing Monkey interacting with his cousin, and getting my brain ticking over again as I home school her for the remainder of the year.


Speaking of which, I have signed Monkey up for Playcentre starting next term. We are both so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment