Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh my......!

Today, MIL and I have been on a mission. There is far too much 'stuff' cluttering up both of our homes from our gorgeous wee monkey, so the packing has begun! A trip to the storage unit is planned for this afternoon so that we can get LOML's car back into the garage, and set up a play area in there for Monkey and Miss S.


We started off at MIL's, as her cupboards were on the verge of exploding into their own life form.. and low and behold the first things I come across are Monkey's premmie outfits. Cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, cluckity, cluck!! He was so very small, and it just astounds me how much he has grown and developed!


Compulsory rest time at the moment, as Monkey has crashed on the couch - but back into it once he wakes. I suspect more cluckiness is imminent!

No comments:

Post a Comment