Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The difference a year makes..

I am absolutely blown away by the difference a year makes. I am referring to me here, but it goes without saying, that it makes a huge difference in my Monkey too!

This time last year, I was not at all well, despite thinking that I was incredibly well - if that makes any sense. I was in the process of weaning off my anti-depressants and very unhappy with how I looked, and where I lived. Venlafaxine is an awesome drug for PND, but it has some very unpleasant side effects. Namely blowing me up like a life size balloon, gunking up my liver with all sorts of substances and clouding my brain.

Fast forward a year, I love where I live! I have the most gorgeous view to wake up to everyday,and a sensational path to run/walk to my hearts content! I have lost 24kg and although I'm only about halfway on my journey, I am stoked with my growing confidence and fitness levels.

I really do live in the most gorgeous corner of the world!!







No comments:

Post a Comment