Monday, November 8, 2010

It's been a GREAT day!!

Hmmm nothing like sunshine to make you want to get out amongst it! I am totally a summer girl, I am never more at my best than when the sun is shining and I am able to get out and enjoy it. Today was one of those days.

I had my nurse come this morning and tell me how fantastic I am (hehe) and how much progress she had seen. A great way to start the day. After she left I packed my son and I up, and we loaded ourselves into the car leaving my lovely other half to job search to his hearts content. So off we went to the lake for an afternoon of frolicking in the sunshine. Was fantastic!!

Coming home, I got all inspired and stopped off at Bunnings and loaded up on tomatoes, strawberries and a whole pile of seeds to start transforming my vegetable garden tomorrow. Oh and I bought a shade tent so my little boy can be out in the garden with his Mama!.

I'm a little sunburnt, but right now, I really don't care, because I really feel like I'm smiling inside out!

No comments:

Post a Comment