Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another busy day...

Well things are in lift off mode here. After a day of rushing here, there and everywhere I managed to squeeze in a quick half an hour of sewing and look what I produced


I downloaded this pattern off madebyrae.blogspot.com - absolutely a dream pattern to work with, I over estimated the size of monkey's waist though, so will need to spend some time with the quick unpick. Totally stoked with them, yay!

Just as I was sewing my last seam, the real estate agent called and asked if someone could come and look at my house. Obviously I had to say yes - but oh what a time - smack bang in the middle of dinner for the little man! To distract him from the strange people wandering around our house, we made our way to the spare room bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment