Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday-itis

Way back when I was a working girl (as in working at work), I was very familiar with Sunday-itis. That looming feeling of trepidation for the coming week. I haven't really noticed it so much in the last year and a half, because every day seems to merge into another. But since LOML has been working away from home (in another city entirely), the Sunday-itis has returned. I get excited because its Friday and that means he is coming home to us, and then before you can blink it's Sunday again and it's back to solo parenting we go. Now, normally this isn't too much of a major - but add packing up a house, selling a house and keeping a very active nearly 14month old out of trouble....well....blood pressure rising, rising...


I know that this is all 'just for now', and I know that there are a LOT of people out there at the moment who are significantly a lot worse off than us...but man, it's hard. If I'm not an emotional, blubbering wreck for some of the day, I'm ready to stab someone's eyes out. I am a PND Mama, and I know that these aren't symptoms to be taken lightly, but these are also normal responses given my situation. Sigh.


It ain't easy growing up in world war 3, never knowing what love may be...ahhh PINK, how I heart you!! See, someone is always worse off than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment