Friday, March 25, 2011

Mucho excitement!!

We are moving next weekend, from Hamilton to Orewa. This makes me smile. Not because I am happy to be leaving my wonderous friends and support networks, but because I have always been a beach person, and in a way, I kinda feel like I'm going home. Weird, as the in laws will be living over our back fence, and definitely not Hastings (where I grew up). They say home is where the heart is, and this is definitely true for me, as my heart (the LOML) has been there from Sunday to Friday for the last couple of months at least. Anyway, I digress, the reason I am so excited.....the house we are going to has 5 bedrooms! Yes, that's right, 5!!!! Which means that the following will happen...1 bedroom for us, 1 bedroom for monkey, 1 bedroom for guest room, 1 bedroom for office, and dadadadaddadddddaaaaaahhhhh....1 bedroom for SEWING ROOM!!!!!!! Bliss...I don't think I'm ever going to want to leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment