Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I.Will.Not.Go.To.Sleep.

Life, it seems, is far too interesting to use up valuable time sleeping, or at least that is what I think the monkey is saying. Power napping has been the name of the game today, and it makes for a very tired mama. I had to break out my moby wrap today, for the first time in a long time, to get him to stop shouting angrily. Sigh. At least it isn't so hot yet that I have to strip the both of us off before putting it on. I ordered a BabyHawk Mei Tai the other night, can't wait for it to arrive.

Even as I type this, I can hear monkey talking away in his cot. I only put him down about 20 minutes ago. Frustrating. Hopefully this means that he will crash out good and proper soon and have an awesomely awesome nights sleep.

I didn't go for a walk today, and boy can I notice the difference in my mood. The relationship between depression and exercise seems to be quite evident. I can see why people harp on about the importance of squeezing some in everyday.



This is totally my son. He is so curious, and so captivated by everything and everyone. I love that we will be able to explore together when he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment