Saturday, October 9, 2010

Monkeys monkeys monkeys

Since day dot, we have called Cale monkey. Actually, he answered to monkey before he answered to Cale lol. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I went to the Craft Fair with a friend and her mum. Low and behold, I stumbled across a pattern for a couple of stuffed toy monkeys. I feel in love with how cute they are, not realising the huge undertaking I was taking on. It literally took me 2 days just to cut out all the fabric.

Today I have been feeling all inspired again, and pulled everything out - even set up the sewing machine! As usual little boy was not sleeping well, so I thought it would be a good use of time. I jinxed myself or something, because the minute I had everything set up, he fell asleep. Hang on a minute....he fell asleep WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

I think I'll leave everything set up for the next time - and hopefully he'll go to sleep then too!

At this rate though, said monkeys might be finished by the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment